i-MINILide data loggers allow you to monitor and automatically record temperatures, technical defaults, entries and exits etc. … permanently. Data loggers exist with 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 or 16 measuring channels available.
i-MINILide manages the acquisition and storage of records. The logger sends alerts when levels exceed predefined settings and allows direct data access and exploitation displayed on touchscreen with graphics. Easy communication via USB plug and/or local network cable (RJ45 jack).
- Wide range of recordable temperatures: from -100°C to +300°C for connecting refrigeration chambers or ovens!
- Visualisation on large touchscreen (screen size 4.3 inches): detailed tables and graphs
- Timed alarm management for each sensor with individual alarm levels: directing internal relay and buzzer
- Direct connection to USB drive: data transfer to USB drive as text files (notes, Word, …..).
- Direct connection to computer network
- Data configuration and visualisation via internet browser
- Connection from PC to data logger using network cable
- Connection via local network
- Connection and display of data via internet browser
- Data configuration and display via network using i-MINILog software
- Data automatically sent to MICROLIDE server (license included in the software): visualise data directly on the web page (secure connection with a password via PC or smartphone with internet connection)
- Alarm: in case of alarm, e-mail automatically sent
Printer for i-MINILide